Your ClearPath To Safety
At Clearpath Alerts, our team of safety and technology experts is proud to build products that enable companies, schools and event planners to keep their teams better prepared, more informed and able to respond properly in the event of an emergency.
Our online and mobile applications offer the most comprehensive safety, preparedness and emergency communication solutions on the market. Totality was built for the 360º needs of today’s challenges that will lead to a healthier, safer tomorrow.
Mitigate your risk with …
EMERGENCY PLANNING MANAGEMENT
Risk mitigation solutions via cloud-hosted software that can be accessed from any internet connected device.
Engage from anywhere, anytime.
Turn your mobile device into command central with the TOTALITY app as you initiate and receive emergency notifications, report unusual activity and send or receive photos and video in a closed team environment. Leverage the power of crowdsourced intelligence, real-time communication, and geo-located rally point maps to keep your employees informed when it matters most.
Harness the power of a crowd for better …
DATA AND ANALYTICS
See something, say something just became easier with TOTALITY. Uncover potential threats and unusual activity with the power of crowdsourced intelligence and user-generated reports so your team can thrive in a safer environment.
Leverage Clearpath Global's subject matter experts for …
When it comes to the safety of your employees, ticket holders or students, turn to highly trained experts who have turned around the most vulnerable situations and are here to help you keep your locations safer. Through our sister company Clearpath Global, you can leverage the expertise of world-class safety and security professionals to enhance your safety, security, and emergency preparedness programs:
- Comprehensive Onsite Security Survey, Audit and Assessment (SAA). With an SAA, you’ll receive an expert’s thorough review and assessment of the current security and safety conditions at your institution, corporation, or event location. This includes an in-depth assessment of your physical, technical and procedural security programs, guard force operations, crisis management planning and emergency response procedures.
- Crisis Management Team Training & Coaching (may include table top exercises).
- Staff Mentoring, Training & Coaching designed for staff responsible for leading, maintaining or supervising safety, security, emergency and/or crisis management and preparedness activities.
- Security Guard Force (proprietary or contract) program/performance reviews, training, policies and procedures.
- Investigative Support (threats or post incident).
- Virtual consultative services are available and can include a review of and/or assistance in development of your emergency preparedness and risk mitigation strategies via TOTALITY.
For additional information on Clearpath Global’s services visit clearpathglobal.com or…