Privacy and Data Protection Policy – PDF Download
This Policy was last updated on December 13, 2017.
Please do not use this application if you do not agree to the terms of this Policy. By using this Policy, you are agreeing to the terms below.
- Protection and security of Personal Data are important. Personal Data supplied online by any Consumer will be collected, secured, processed and used fairly and in accordance with applicable law.
- When collecting any Personal Data from a Consumer online, we will provide the Consumer with a reasonable notice of the purposes for collecting and using said Personal Data. The notice will explain to the Consumer:
- the specific types of Personal Data collected and how the Personal Data will be used, including any potential third-party use;
- that the Consumer has the option of not providing the requested Personal Data and the consequences of not providing it;
- the steps taken by the Company to protect the quality and integrity of the Personal Data as well as the confidentiality of said Personal Data from unauthorized access;
- the method by which the Consumer can correct or update the Consumer’s Personal Data.
- In the event that the Company places a “cookie” on the computer of a Consumer, the Company will disclose the fact that the Company is using a cookie. Consumer will be provided with an opportunity to opt out of the collection and use of such Personal Data.
- If any Consumer voluntarily submits the Consumer’s Personal Data to the Company, the Consumer will be deemed to have consented to the use of Personal Data to fulfill any transaction agreed to by the Consumer and to any other uses and purposes disclosed in Company’s notices.
- If Company wishes to use a Consumer’s Personal Data for a new purpose not disclosed in Company’s notices, Company will provide the Consumer with a reasonable notice and opportunity to opt out of the new use and any related disclosure.
- In the event of transferring Personal Data to a third party for processing on behalf of the Company, Company will ascertain the adequacy of the Personal Data protection practices of the third party.
- Company will use Personal Data, including sensitive Personal Data, supplied by a Consumer only for the purposes disclosed to the Consumer, unless a use of the Personal Data for any additional use is required by law, is necessary to preserve a legal claim or defense, or is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- These guidelines do not apply to the collection of Personal Data from any publicly available sources.
- Company may gather and analyze certain data (such as the Internet browser and operating system used, the domain name of an originating website, the number of visits, average time of visit, and accessed websites) which do not identify any specific Consumer and thus are not any Personal Data. Company and its affiliates may use these data for purposes such as improving performance, etc. However, if this type of data is later combined with other available data and identifies a Consumer, and falls within the definition of Personal Data, Company will treat it in accordance with these Guidelines.
- Company will take reasonable measures to protect Personal Data collected from a Consumer against loss, manipulation, falsification, unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure by any party inside or outside the Company.
- Company will adopt procedures to respond to reasonable Consumer requests for updating or correcting inaccurate information.
- Company’s services may contain links to other websites. Subject to applicable law, Company is not responsible for the content of, or, the Personal Data protection policies or practices on such other websites.